Ironclad Application Security Testing Services
VectorRock has been providing efficient and effective cybersecurity solutions for a broad spectrum of networks and systems since our start in 2016. In an effort to guarantee security for every aspect of your application development, we offer a wide variety of tailorable security testing solutions. These include:
- Web Application Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Developer Training
- Application Architecture and Code Review
- Desktop Application Testing
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SecSDLC)
If you’re unsure about how application security testing can help your business, here are just a few of the many reasons why trusting VectorRock with your app security is the best choice for you:
- Determine the areas that are vulnerable in your application software so that we can work with you to bolster them and keep hackers out.
- Gain customer confidence that their data is secure with you.
- Keep both your business’ and clientele’s information safe.
- Help keep you compliant with local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations.
Contact us at (888) 822-5212 or fill out our contact form if you have any questions regarding application security testing or any of the other cybersecurity services that we offer.
The software coding that goes into an application is complex. Applications themselves are dynamic and ever-changing. Your cybersecurity should be able to match this. You need to trust a company that will provide application security testing that is thorough and effective. This will keep your applications safe and give you peace of mind.
VectorRock has the application security testing experience to recognize vulnerabilities in your application software before attackers do and keep your private information private. We have been trusted since our founding in 2016 by a wide variety of companies and government agencies to keep their web and mobile applications secure.
Application Security Testing Services
We have a desire to help your business grow and for you to have peace of mind. The only way to truly do this is by offering a wide-variety of services that support every aspect of your software development lifecycle, source code, and software security. VectorRock is the cybersecurity company you can trust because we offer:
- Web Application Security Testing: Using these testing services we will find security vulnerabilities in applications in your web servers and application code. Web application security is key to protecting sensitive data.
- Mobile Application Security Testing: During mobile application testing, we determine possible entry points that an attacker may use to compromise the app and gain access to your important information. This means we can check to see if the mobile application could be exploited to gain unintended data or be used in ways they aren’t intended to be used.
- Developer Training: We provide you with in depth knowledge of how to ensure security when architecting or building web and mobile applications.
- Application Architecture and Code Review: By examining the entirety of how your application is designed, we can identify potential attack methods and assist you in removing them. Adding security to your application after-the-fact is 10x more expensive than adding it during the design period.
- Desktop Application Security Testing: We apply both Static Application Security Testing and Dynamic Application Security Testing using a white box testing or black box testing approach. This means we look at your desktop applications from the perspective of someone that knows the internal structure of your software and from the perspective of someone who doesn’t know. This leads to accurate and in-depth results regarding the security of your desktop applications.
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle Support: Our SecSDLC service helps you lay out a process to integrate cybersecurity into your software development. This process involves integrating into the five life cycle phases:
- Defining the requirements
- Designing the architecture of the application
- Building and testing the application
- Deploying to production
- Maintenance on the application
These are just six examples of how we can provide cybersecurity services for your application software. VectorRock is built to provide you with everything your networks and systems need to be secure. If you have any public-facing or internal web and mobile applications, you need to get ahead of attackers and find vulnerable segments before they do.
Tips for Choosing Your Cybersecurity Company
Outsourcing cybersecurity services to third-party companies has become the standard for businesses of all types and sizes. There are many cybersecurity vendors out there, so how do you know which is best for you? Here are some tips on choosing the best cybersecurity company to help your business grow:
- Look for a company that focuses solely on cybersecurity. Don’t trust an IT provider that happens to do some security work. Security and IT are different, so an IT provider won’t have the proper training for cybersecurity.
- You may not know what your needs are, so make sure they provide a wide variety of services that can be tailored to fit your networks and systems.
- Only work with fully licensed and certified companies.
- When working with a cybersecurity company, make sure that they have open communication with you. The last thing you want is to be left in the dark during the complex process of cybersecurity.
- Search for businesses that they have worked with. Learning about their clients will help you learn about them.
Every business has different needs. It can be hard finding your cybersecurity match. Here at VectorRock we want the security process to be stress free, and that means making sure that you have peace-of-mind in your decision-making process.
Benefits of Application Security Testing
As you can see by the wide variety of services we offer, application security testing is very complex. How exactly does this cybersecurity testing help your company? By trusting VectorRock with your application security testing, you get these benefits:
- Limits the attack surfaces of your application software, reducing opportunities for hackers to exploit it and access secure information.
- Maintains brand image in the eyes of consumers by keeping their information safe.
- Protects both your business’ and your clientele’s data from leaks
- Helps keep your business compliant with local, state, federal, and international regulations regarding consumer data.
Keeping your company data secure is important. By keeping it safe you’ll prevent leaks of confidential information, negative public perception as a result of those leaks, and fines for not being compliant. Put your business in the hands of VectorRock so that you can be worry-free.
Who Is VectorRock?
Your data is sensitive. You absolutely cannot leave it in the wrong hands. So, why would you trust VectorRock with your application security testing?
- We have experience defending companies from cyber attacks ever since our start in 2016, and our staff has decades of experience on top of that.
- Trusted by a wide range of clients spanning different industries and continents.
- VectorRock is fully insured and certified.
- Our team is full of experts who are dedicated to helping businesses stay safe.
- We are led by our founder, Nathan Dragun, who has been in the cybersecurity space for decades, and even has experience participating in cyber exercises and lectures with the United States Military.
Don’t go with a cybersecurity company that you can’t completely trust. Go with VectorRock, the cybersecurity company with the experience and expertise that your company needs. Don’t risk having your confidential information leaked by hackers, get ahead of it with VectorRock.
Trust VectorRock for Your Cybersecurity Solutions
VectorRock has been trusted since 2016, with a staff that has decades of experience, to handle penetration testing and other cybersecurity services for a wide range of companies. No matter what your security concerns are, we have the tools, experience, and know-how to keep your networks safe.
The cybersecurity testing process is complex. If you have any questions regarding our cybersecurity offerings, or just want further explanation into what we do and how we help your business, you can reach us at (888) 822-5212 or fill out our contact form.